Nigeria has many honest, well-educated, and well-prepared businesspeople eager to form partnerships with foreign counterparts. Whether you are an African investor, an American or Asian or Middle Eastern investor, there are both private firms like ours and country specific bilateral trade promotion centers / agencies that are willing to support suppliers and manufacturers interested in this promising growth market.
Benefits Of Doing Business Or Trade With Nigeria
Opportunities abound in Nigeria for U.S. exporters in the following sectors:
- Aerospace (aircraft, services and parts).
- Agricultural products and equipment.
- Automobiles, trucks, buses, automotive parts, and accessories.
- Computer hardware and software.
- Construction and earth moving equipment.
- Education and training.
- Electricity and power generation.
- Healthcare services and medical equipment.
- Oil and gas equipment.
- Security and safety equipment.